Kaidi Reiljan-Sihvart is a Senior Associate at COBALT. Kaidi has extensive experience in representing clients in private and public law matters, including in various disputes related to business activities. She additionally advises and represents clients in disputes related to insurance law.
Kaidi has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2005.
She is a traffic insurance conciliator at the Estonian Traffic Insurance Fund.
- Estonian, English, Russian, German
- Education & membership
- 1999 University of Tartu, Estonia, Faculty of Law, M.A.
- 2005 Estonian Bar Association
- COBALT represented a client in a complex insurance dispute and achieved one of the biggest business interruption compensations in Estonia so far
- COBALT successfully represents AS RAGN-SELLS in a dispute with City of Tallinn
- COBALT successfully represented AS RAGN-SELLS
- COBALT successfully represented AS RAGN-SELLS against City of Tallinn