Indriķis Liepa heads IP, IT and Regulatory practice group and is among the leading practitioners in pharmacy law. He has a vast track record of over 15 years in consulting the leading local and foreign financial, food production, IT and other companies. Indriķis has substantial skills base in arranging major local M&A deals and significant investment projects.
Indriķis has extensive knowledge on pharmacy law and is rendering both – daily legal support to numerous pharmacy undertakings and has also advised on major pharmaceutical industry headline deals.
- Corporate/Commercial – Band 4, Chambers Global and Europe 2023
- Leading Trademark Professional – Bronze band, World Trademark Review 1000 2023
- Intellectual Property – Transactions star, IP STARS 2023
- Latvian, English, Russian
Membership & education
- Latvian Bar Association (since 2002)
- Institute for Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility
- International Association of Young Lawyers
- Master’s degree in Law, Riga Graduate School of Law, Riga, Latvia (2003)
- Lawyer’s qualification, University of Latvia, Riga, Latvia (2002)