Madis Reppo is a Specialist Counsel at COBALT Estonia who is specialised in mergers and acquisitions, corporate and commercial law as well as advising private equity investments. In addition, Madis has been closely involved in numerous IT and e-commerce platform sectors cases, such as sale of Hobby Hall Group and Pigu to a leading Central and East European investment fund Mid Europa Partners.
Madis is a member of the board of Estonian Young Lawyers’ Association and the national representative of Estonia to AIJA (International Association of Young Lawyers).
- Estonian, English, French
Membership & education
- Estonian Bar Association (2017)
- Member of the Board at Estonian Young Lawyer`s Association (2017)
- Master of Laws (LL.M) degree in European business law, University of Lund, Sweden (2015)
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (B.A.), law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2014)
- Exchange student in Hamline University, Minnesota, USA (2012/2013)