AML and Sanctions
COBALT has gained extensive experience in advising clients on anti-money laundering, counter-terrorism financing and sanctions compliance matters, including analysing and drafting procedures and policies in line with current regulatory requirements, developing internal control systems and policies, advising on sanctions compliance, assisting clients in regulatory on-site and off-site inspections as well as performing annual or ad-hoc AML/CTF audits. Our clients comprise of leading financial institutions, foreign financial service providers, payment institutions, e-money institutions, management companies, investment funds, including sub-threshold funds, real estate developers and managers, logistics companies, importers and exporters and various other industry representatives.
We offer a full range of AML/CTF and sanctions risk management services, including:
- risk assessment;
- compliance program auditing;
- development of compliance programs;
- evaluating and updating compliance programs;
- staff trainings;
- representation before supervisory and control bodies, including during onsite or offsite inspections;
- performing annual or ad-hoc AML/CTF audits;
- consulting senior management in formulating risk appetite and deciding on a risk governance model;
- consulting on transaction monitoring and screening.
We are experienced in dealing with AML and sanctions matters on an international scale.