Eva Suduiko is a Partner and Co-Head in the Banking and Finance Practice Group. She has specialised in banking, finance, capital markets and M&A for over twelve years. Eva gained a Master’s degree in Law from Vilnius University and broadened her experience while working as a visiting lawyer at a leading Nordic law firm Roschier in Helsinki.
During her legal practice, Eva Suduiko has advised clients in a number of M&A transactions, international financing and security arrangements. She constantly advises both local and foreign clients on various regulatory matters, including cross-border provision of services, issue of securities and other capital and financial markets related projects.
- Banking and finance – Associates to watch, Chambers 2020
- Banking and finance – Rising star, IFLR1000 2020
- Capital markets – Rising star, IFLR1000 2020
- M&A – Rising star, IFLR1000 2020
- Banking, finance and capital markets – Next generation partners, Legal500 2020
- Lithuanian, English, Russian, Polish
Liikmeskond ja haridus
- Member of the Lithuanian Bar (Since 2007)
- 2003 Faculty of Law, Vilnius University, Master’s degree in Law