Egon Talur is the Partner of COBALT Estonia and head of Tax Practice Group. Egon has considerable experience in corporate taxation, including M&A transactions, restructuring and reorganising corporate and business structures, as well as solving clients’ day-to-day tax matters.
In addition, Egon has more than 10 years of experience in representing clients in tax audit proceedings and tax litigation with the emphasis on the strategy of solving complex tax disputes.
Egon has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2006.
- Tax - Leading Individual, Legal500 2016
- Tax - Leading Individual, Legal500 2017
- Estonian, English
- Education & membership
- University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2003)
- Chairman of the Tax Law Committee of the Estonian Bar Association (2018)
- Member of the Tax Law Committee of the Estonian Bar Association (since 2014)
- Member of the Estonian International Fiscal Association (IFA) (since 2007)
- Member of the Estonian Bar Association (since 2006)
- COBALT advises Luminor on reorganising its management structure
- COBALT advised AS Gildhall on sale of Marienthal commercial centre in Tallinn
- COBALT advised Ambient Sound Investment on sale of Ecofleet Holding
- COBALT advised Yliopiston Apteekki OY on selling its pharmacy chain
- COBALT advised Didi Chuxing on investment in Estonian-based transport app Taxify
- COBALT advises Change Ventures on fund formation as well as on their first investments
- COBALT advises the sale of successful start-up Teleport
- COBALT advised Baltic Horizon Fund on acquiring Piirita shopping centre
- COBALT advised AS TMB, one of the largest manufacturers of concrete elements in the Baltics, on its acquisition of Betonimestarit-Group
- COBALT advised Bessemer Venture Partners on investment into Pipedrive
- COBALT advised Estonian founders of Teleport on set-up and seed financing