Vaidas Mackonis is a Partner and Head of the Environment, Transport & Regulatory practice group at COBALT Lithuania. Vaidas has a longstanding track record in the transport sector and representative experience in real estate and construction, environmental and infrastructure and dispute resolution areas. Vaidas constantly advises clients on sustainability and the implementation of renewable energy programs in companies and actively encourages them to implement environmentally friendly innovations and socially progressive management. Comprehensive knowledge of the mentioned areas of law, in the projects of which Vaidas Mackonis has represented many of the largest Lithuanian and foreign companies, is one of the strongest professional qualities of Vaidas.
- M&A – Notable practitioner, IFLR1000 2020
- Lithuanian, English, Russian, Polish
Liikmeskond ja haridus
- Since 2003 Member of the Lithuanian Bar Association
- Board of the Lithuanian Real Estate Agencies Association
- 2001 Master’s degree in Law, LL.M, Vilnius University
- 1993 Master’s degree in Hydrogeology and Engineering Geology, Vilnius University